Jaspers Darlin's
twitter Pictures, Images and PhotosFacebook Pictures, Images and Photos

Caption That!

Labels:
Photobucket


Hey guys!!!!! I'm barely getting this posted on time so we're going to shoot right to the winning caption from last week and the new pic.


Last week's pic was....

Photobucket

And the winning caption is....
Can I keep him? I promise to Love him & Pet him & call him George.

A big THANK YOU to Bloomin_Hell for leaving it. Honey, you know what to do. LOL

Okay, now it's time for this week's pic. I'm a little biased about the gif because it's one of my favorites.

Photobucket

Can't wait to see what y'all come up with.

Until next week...MWAH!

Photobucket
3 comments:

*Sniff Sniff* Hmmmm Dinner!! LOL


Jackson: "Yes, mine is bigger than yours. Deal with it!"


Easy girl... I ain't your kind.


Post a Comment

Thank you for our Gem Awards Win!

Thank you for our Gem Awards Win!
Winners: Site You Go To For Jasper Recs

Followers


Share Us!

Photobucket

Cafe Press Jasper's Darlin' Shop

Cafe Press Jasper's Darlin' Shop
Proceeds Benefit the Hannah's Hope for GAN Charity

Blog Archive