Jaspers Darlin's
twitter Pictures, Images and PhotosFacebook Pictures, Images and Photos

Video of the Week

Photobucket

Hey guys!!!!

So sorry, I missed last week, but I'm here now. I hope all of you had a great holiday and please, if you will be celebrating the New Year, be safe.

Today's video is the one I was going to use last week and then time got away from me. It's a little late since it's a Jackson Tribute to a Christmas song. However, I think it will be okay since Santa forgot to leave him under my tree again.

Maybe if I get a jump start on telling him this year, I'll find Jackson there next year.

Hope you guys enjoy...



Until next week...MWAH

Photobucket
2 comments:

That vid needed to have a drool cloth needed warning LOL My poor keyboard will never be the same again. THANK YOU SO MUCH for sharing that one xoxoxoxo


LOL. I'm sorry I forgot that. I'll remember for the next time. :D


Post a Comment

Thank you for our Gem Awards Win!

Thank you for our Gem Awards Win!
Winners: Site You Go To For Jasper Recs

Followers


Share Us!

Photobucket

Cafe Press Jasper's Darlin' Shop

Cafe Press Jasper's Darlin' Shop
Proceeds Benefit the Hannah's Hope for GAN Charity

Blog Archive