Jaspers Darlin's
twitter Pictures, Images and PhotosFacebook Pictures, Images and Photos

Underappreciated Fics

Photobucket

Hey guys!!!

So I've been a complete fail as a fill-in for the last two weeks. Sorry about that. The first week I just completely forgot that I was supposed to do this segment and then last week I was sick. I'm here now though and boy do I have a treat for you, so let's get right to it.



Photobucket
Banner done by RachelxMichele

Summary: Bella's life is changed forever when a night on the town turns into a nightmare. Thrust into a new life with a thirst for revenge only one thing keeps her grounded.
Link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7600581/1/Eyes_On_Fire

In one word-on top of the awesome banner-this story is AMAZING. It's five chapters in and such a complete twist on the Twilight universe.

When it starts out Bella is with a very human James. Things don't stay that way long, thanks to a certain redhead though, and everything just spirals from there.

I don't want to say too much because I don't want to give anything away, but I'll leave you a little piece of chapter 1:

"James," I whispered brokenly from where I laid on the ground.

I wanted to crawl to him but I couldn't feel anything.

"What do you want," I hissed as pain wracked my body.

She came to stand over me with a small grin playing around her lips. It was a smile I would never forget for as long as I lived. She kicked me in the ribs and I bit back a scream as more bones shattered.

"Poor little broken doll," she said, leaning down to me. "Don't worry. I'll take good care of your boyfriend," she whispered in my ear.

"James," was all I could choke out.

Blood bubbled up from my throat and dripped down the side of my mouth. Her eyes flickered at it. My eyes widened in horror as she leaned towards me, but her head snapped up suddenly. Her nose twitched, as if she smelled something.

"Such a waste," she murmured with one last longing look. "You smell absolutely divine, but I must be off. James and I have a date with eternity."

The last thing I saw before unconsciousness claimed me was her slinging James over her shoulder like a sack of potatoes and running off. I mouthed his name once more before everything went black.

I didn't know how long I was out, but I could hear voices whispering through the mountain of pain crushing me. What were they talking about? Me apparently! Pain was rolling through me, keeping me immobile. I heard someone ask a Carlisle if I was going to be alright. Who the heck was Carlisle? Was I at a hospital? Had someone found me, maybe helped James? I wanted to open my eyes, but they seemed to be glued shut no matter how hard I tried. I heard Carlisle murmur that it didn't look good. There was internal bleeding, several broken bones, and he didn't think that I would make it through the night. I didn't want to die. Once upon a time I may have wanted to but at this moment I realized I wanted to live. There were so many things I'd yet to accomplish, too many places I had yet to visit.

I felt myself begin to panic. Where was James? I needed to find James and save him from that evil red headed bitch.

PleaseGodpleaseletmelive. I prayed silently turning out the voices that continued to whisper around me.

"You know what you have to do," the most annoying voice I'd ever heard declared loudly. God, she needed to go back to whispering.

"Alice, I can't just make that decision. What if it isn't what she wants?" The male voice I assumed was Carlisle said.

"You had no problem doing it for Rose!" That voice must have been the girl Alice.

"Yes and she hated me for a long time. Alice, I don't want to do that to another person."

"Carlisle, I've seen it trust me she won't hate us for this. In fact, we will be doing her a favor by evening the playing field!" Alice yelled.

Who were these people and what decision were they talking about?


I'm pretty sure you can all figure out what decision they are talking about and when Bella wakes up to her new life there is one thing on her mind. REVENGE.

Neither Jasper or Bella knows they're mates right now and the two of them aren't even in the same area, but I'm hoping that both of those things change very soon.

I can't wait to see what the next chapter will bring as well as what the rest of the story holds but I know whatever it is it will be fantastic.

So, go read, leave the LyricalCutie some love, and then wait anxiously with me for the next chapter.

Until next week...MWAH


Photobucket





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for our Gem Awards Win!

Thank you for our Gem Awards Win!
Winners: Site You Go To For Jasper Recs

Followers


Share Us!

Photobucket

Cafe Press Jasper's Darlin' Shop

Cafe Press Jasper's Darlin' Shop
Proceeds Benefit the Hannah's Hope for GAN Charity

Blog Archive