Jaspers Darlin's
twitter Pictures, Images and PhotosFacebook Pictures, Images and Photos

Caption That!

Labels:



Hey guys!!!!

Sorry I missed the last few weeks, just crazy busy around here for once. Settled down now so I'm back and we can get right into the captions.

The last pic I posted was....


Photobucket



The winning comment was sent in by Insanitycat.


Must hide from screaming fans.

Thank you hon. If you'll send a quick email to racejunkie at race.junkie@hotmail.com she'll get you set up for Darlin' for a Day.


Okay, now on to this week's picture. In honor of Breaking Dawn, even though I haven't seen it, I thought I'd go with a still from it.




Photobucket


Can't wait to see what you come up with.

Until next week...MWAH


Photobucket
3 comments:

Jasper: Now this is called swagger.
Emmett: And how is this meant to help me with Rose and getting some action.?
Jasper: Why do you think Alice is so hyper to get home every night? *wiggles eyebrows*


"What in the HELL does a guy have to do to get some decent lines in this movie???"


Jasper: "Okay, on the count of three, I'll hit our wives with lust, we take them and fuck them until they can't move."

Emmett: "Let's do this, my cock needs some action."


Post a Comment

Thank you for our Gem Awards Win!

Thank you for our Gem Awards Win!
Winners: Site You Go To For Jasper Recs

Followers


Share Us!

Photobucket

Cafe Press Jasper's Darlin' Shop

Cafe Press Jasper's Darlin' Shop
Proceeds Benefit the Hannah's Hope for GAN Charity

Blog Archive