Jaspers Darlin's
twitter Pictures, Images and PhotosFacebook Pictures, Images and Photos

Video of the Week



Hey guys! *waves happily*

There was a toss up for what I was going to give you guys today. I thought about going with Jackson pics and then I thought about giving you an interview from one of the movies. However, as I was looking through the videos I have saved, in one of my youtube playlists, I found this little gem.

It is a trailer for a story that I absolutely adore and it fits perfectly with what ElleCC and LaViePastiche wrote. If you haven't read The First Breath then you are truly missing out on a fantastic story.

If you have read it then I think you'll love the video just as much as I do.


So without further ado...ENJOY





So what did you think?

Remember if there is a video you want to see drop me an email with link at abbymickey24@gmail.com.

Have a great day guys! MWAH



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for our Gem Awards Win!

Thank you for our Gem Awards Win!
Winners: Site You Go To For Jasper Recs

Followers


Share Us!

Photobucket

Cafe Press Jasper's Darlin' Shop

Cafe Press Jasper's Darlin' Shop
Proceeds Benefit the Hannah's Hope for GAN Charity

Blog Archive