Jaspers Darlin's
twitter Pictures, Images and PhotosFacebook Pictures, Images and Photos

Places for the Major















Hey guys! Did you miss me? :-P

There has been a influx of contests lately, so it was really hard to choose just a few for this week. Honestly, I played a little eenie-meenie-miney-moe to narrow down the selection. It was an extremely scientific process. *nods*

For the first contest, I'll give you a few visual clues as to what it's about:










That's right, folks. It's the Spank The Monkey Contest! Doesn't matter who's doing it, but there needs to be some kind of jacking off goins on. I must admit, Jasper beating his meat is a guilty pleasure of mine. I love, love, love reading about him jacking off. I can't get enough of it!

*thinks about Jasper masturbating*

*drools*

As far as I'm concerned, every entry needs to feature Jasper jacking off. If this doesn't happen, I'm gonna boycott. I'll do it, I swear I will! *prepares to make virtual pickett signs*

I have another pervlicious contest for you guys, called the Fetlife at Twilight Contest. Not sure what "fet" means? Well, my darlings, fet is short for fetish. Yes, this is a contest for the kink-nasty. Dildos and role play and cock plugs, oh my! I really can't wait to see what you guys come up with for this one.

Get to writing and I'll see ya'll next week!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for our Gem Awards Win!

Thank you for our Gem Awards Win!
Winners: Site You Go To For Jasper Recs

Followers


Share Us!

Photobucket

Cafe Press Jasper's Darlin' Shop

Cafe Press Jasper's Darlin' Shop
Proceeds Benefit the Hannah's Hope for GAN Charity

Blog Archive