Jaspers Darlin's
twitter Pictures, Images and PhotosFacebook Pictures, Images and Photos

Fandom Happenings



Good morning my dearest Jasper lovers.. I love being able to bring you contests and awards going on right now around the fandom. I would love if you all would comment below or pm me on my fanfic account, telling me about anything you think others should know! I can't do it alone!! I want to get the word out for you!!!

First off I have the Avant Garde Awards.. Round 2 voting is open. Lots of great stories and people are nominated. Please go give them the recognition they deserve. You have until June 26th to vote!!


Voting has started for the TwificDatabase's Fornicatin' Father's Day o/s contest. All fics are listed on the sidebar of the page. Go read about some hot dilfs and vote!! Voting is open until the 20th of June!


Now Jasper Lovers alike will enjoy this contest that is getting ready to start. It's the Dirty Talkin Jasper contest! You can start submitting stories on the 3oth of June. Cut off for story submission is July 30th. This contest is anonymous!! So remember pimp the contest all you want but don't tell which story is yours! Get out there and write us a dirty talkin Jasper!!!

Have a great day and remember to let me know whats going on in the fandom you think we should know about!!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for our Gem Awards Win!

Thank you for our Gem Awards Win!
Winners: Site You Go To For Jasper Recs

Followers


Share Us!

Photobucket

Cafe Press Jasper's Darlin' Shop

Cafe Press Jasper's Darlin' Shop
Proceeds Benefit the Hannah's Hope for GAN Charity

Blog Archive