Jaspers Darlin's
twitter Pictures, Images and PhotosFacebook Pictures, Images and Photos

Fandom Happenings



Good morning my lovely Jasper lovers.. Summer is in full swing and we are enjoying the hot weather around my part of the world, so its swimming and grilling. On to what I have found going on around the fandom.

As always I want to remind you about the Not Your Mamas PB&J contest we have going on. You should defiantly do it! Go here to read all about it.

The Shimmer Awards are open for nominations so go and nom your favorites in each category. So many stories and so many great characters deserve the recognition.

The Lemonade Stand is hosting a contest. The Lemons and Lyrics contest wants you to write a one shot based on a song of your choice. There are some songs listed if you can't think of a song to use, but the sky is the limit on songs! No more than 10,000 words and you have until July 13th to get it in.

As always if there is anything I don't highlight let me know!! I will try my hardest to get it out there!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for our Gem Awards Win!

Thank you for our Gem Awards Win!
Winners: Site You Go To For Jasper Recs

Followers


Share Us!

Photobucket

Cafe Press Jasper's Darlin' Shop

Cafe Press Jasper's Darlin' Shop
Proceeds Benefit the Hannah's Hope for GAN Charity

Blog Archive