Jaspers Darlin's
twitter Pictures, Images and PhotosFacebook Pictures, Images and Photos

The Darlins Come Together


Good afternoon lovies, the story today is Distant Starlight by ClandestinePen and of course was recommended to us by you, our wonderful typically pervy followers. Todays story, however, isn't your typically pervy type of recommendation as it is a T story and thus..... no lemons. I am pleased that the lack of lemons did not detour our Darlins from reading this wonderful story.



Bella is so so broken after Edward leaves. She starts receiving yellow envelopes. The first one says “I’m so sorry, J.” She doesn’t want Jacob to comfort her! Or is it Jacob?! I am not a big fan of T stories but this one was a great one!! It’s nice to see how finding out what its like to be truly loved can save a person. I can’t wait to see what else goes on as she continues to update.

~Agrutle


What can I say about Distant Starlight?

Well, it is amazing. How ClandestinePen opens Bella's eyes to Jasper is something that I've never seen before. He's a total sweetheart and I could so see him doing what he does. I don't want to say much and give it away though.

I love how they are friends first and don't just jump into a romantic relationship. To me, it makes them stronger as couple when it finally does happen. I love seeing Bella be there for Jasper when he needs her and vice versa, but neither making the other feel like they're wrong.

Over the last couple chapters, that have updated, thing have started to get more intense and I'm so looking forward to see where the story is going. I can't wait for the next update and if you haven't read Distant Starlight yet, I think it's a good time to go get caught up.

~Abbymickey24


Distant Starlight
When Jess mentioned that the fic we were going to review was rated T, I had to laugh…I haven’t read a T-rated story in a long, LONG time! *hides the lemonade* But I’m so glad she picked Distant Starlight for us. ClandestinePen’s Jasper is such a sweetheart! I felt so calm reading it, I could’ve swore he was sending me some of his mojo! Lol
Even without the lemons, this is a terrific fic and I can’t wait to see what happens next!!! Do yourself a favor and check this story out…

~racejunkie


Oh my Jasper, this story is AMAZBALLS! Its so sweet, and amazingly calm. Its got small amounts angst but nothing compared to some of the stories, which is good for me, cuz honestly I cant handle angst all that well. I love angst but sometimes, calm, sweet and heartfelt is a breath of fresh air.
The writing is well done and the characters while a lot like SM's are most definitely her own.
I love ClanddestinePen's Jasper, he is sweet and protective but not edward kind of protective. He is understanding and knows his limits and shortfalls (what little there are) and is working hard, with the help of Bella to correct and over come them.
Bella isn't as much of a whinny bitch in this story as others and Jacob is virtually non-existent which in my book is a major plus. I like Jake ok when he standing in the way of eddy, but when he starts to stand in the way of Jasper, the wolf boy has to go!
I can not wait to see what happens next and I promise that if you give it a chance, you will fall in love with it as well.

~Jaspers Dark Angel

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for our Gem Awards Win!

Thank you for our Gem Awards Win!
Winners: Site You Go To For Jasper Recs

Followers


Share Us!

Photobucket

Cafe Press Jasper's Darlin' Shop

Cafe Press Jasper's Darlin' Shop
Proceeds Benefit the Hannah's Hope for GAN Charity

Blog Archive