Jaspers Darlin's
twitter Pictures, Images and PhotosFacebook Pictures, Images and Photos

Video Of The Week


Okay I'm back with another video. Today I'm going with a trailer made by breenieweenie This video has been on my favorites list since I saw it. Golden Moon by NusiainForks is such an awesome story and one of my top ten all time favorites. I hope you enjoy the video as much as I did and if you haven't read the story then where the hell have you been.







If you want to see one of your favorites leave me a comment with link.

1 comments:

Oh this is one of my absolute favorite fics and the fanvid/trailer is fabulous! She makes awesome ficvids.

Great choice!


Post a Comment

Thank you for our Gem Awards Win!

Thank you for our Gem Awards Win!
Winners: Site You Go To For Jasper Recs

Followers


Share Us!

Photobucket

Cafe Press Jasper's Darlin' Shop

Cafe Press Jasper's Darlin' Shop
Proceeds Benefit the Hannah's Hope for GAN Charity

Blog Archive