Jaspers Darlin's
twitter Pictures, Images and PhotosFacebook Pictures, Images and Photos

Video of the Week


Hey everybody! I'm abbymickey24 and every Friday I'll be bringing you a new video for your viewing pleasure. It will be trailers, tributes to our favorite Major, or whatever else I can find floating around out there. If there is a video you want to see as favorite for the week or you've made one let me know and I'll be happy to get it on the list.

For today I think, in honor of the blog coming back brand new we'll start with a little tribute to the Major. So sit back, grab some popcorn or a kernel since it's short, and enjoy this nice video from ladyblackwater92.




1 comments:

Aww! That was sweet! :)


Post a Comment

Thank you for our Gem Awards Win!

Thank you for our Gem Awards Win!
Winners: Site You Go To For Jasper Recs

Followers


Share Us!

Photobucket

Cafe Press Jasper's Darlin' Shop

Cafe Press Jasper's Darlin' Shop
Proceeds Benefit the Hannah's Hope for GAN Charity

Blog Archive