Jaspers Darlin's
twitter Pictures, Images and PhotosFacebook Pictures, Images and Photos

Underappreciated Fics: Awake Our Soul by @Bbebar and @UNF4Rob


*I apologize for the lateness of this post! Blogger was being a douche this morning!*

It’s that time again, time for a new rec featuring Jasper and this week I have a doosey for ya! It’s shaping up to be something spectacular and I can’t wait for it to finish but as of right now, it falls under the review count for The Underappreciated Fics and I’m am so excited to bring it to you!
This week, I’m reccing Awake Our Soul, which is a collaboration drabble fic by the fantastic Bbebar and UNF4Rob under their joint account Slashyfied.
Anyone who knows me, knows that I am positively in love with EVERYTHING that Bbebar writes and I’m in awe of every banner that UNF4Rob designs. Turns out, she’s a fantastic author too!
We’re only 6 chapters into the fic as of now and the boys have just discovered each other and the sexual tension between them is palpable. I can’t tell you what’s going to happen because I’m not sure yet but I can promise you that it’s going to be fantastic. I’m willing to put my spot on the Darlin’s on the line for this statement. To review
Don’t forget to review and let them know what a fantastic job they are doing with this and beg them for more and more and more from each other!
         Until next week my lovelies,                                                                                                                
xoxo
JasperLuver48


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for our Gem Awards Win!

Thank you for our Gem Awards Win!
Winners: Site You Go To For Jasper Recs

Followers


Share Us!

Photobucket

Cafe Press Jasper's Darlin' Shop

Cafe Press Jasper's Darlin' Shop
Proceeds Benefit the Hannah's Hope for GAN Charity

Blog Archive