Jaspers Darlin's
twitter Pictures, Images and PhotosFacebook Pictures, Images and Photos

Twilight Trivia

Labels:




Hey ya'll! My name is Sasha, but most people call me Sash. I hope it won't come off as too obvious that I'm new here. Not only am I really nervous, but I'm super excited to be a DIT (Darlin In Training) and to be a part of this wonderful blog makes me speechless.

So if it's not obvious already, I'm going to be posting Twilight Trivia for everyone. Wooo *cue the confetti* Hopefully I'll leave some of ya'll stumped and beggin' for the answer. Or maybe it won't and I'll have to work harder to get ya'll next time. Most of the questions will be Jasper related *swoon* and sometimes it'll be a little different. Ready?

Where was it that Maria sought out Jasper for a "reunion" after years of not being in contact. And what things did Jasper have to say in return? Be specific please!

Hope I did well! Leave your answers in the comments! First to comment with the correct answer will be named and applauded in the next post! Until next time!

1 comments:

Calgary and Jasper told her to keep her distance in the future


Post a Comment

Thank you for our Gem Awards Win!

Thank you for our Gem Awards Win!
Winners: Site You Go To For Jasper Recs

Followers


Share Us!

Photobucket

Cafe Press Jasper's Darlin' Shop

Cafe Press Jasper's Darlin' Shop
Proceeds Benefit the Hannah's Hope for GAN Charity

Blog Archive