Jaspers Darlin's
twitter Pictures, Images and PhotosFacebook Pictures, Images and Photos

Save a Horse, Ride a CowBOY: Blissful Insanity by TwLiGhTeD-sLaSh

Sometimes Jasper would rather ride a boy than his faithful steed...


It’s rare for me to be completely floored when reading fanfiction. I’ve fallen in love with many incredible stories and they all made me feel some kind of emotion. However, Blissful Insanity by TwLiGhTeD-sLaSh totally captivated me with its portrayal of the dysfunctional relationship between Jasper and Edward.

Just reading the first paragraph of this one shot had me clamoring to know more about these troubled characters and my jaw on the floor.

"Jasper’s eyes bore into me filled with angry passion as I pointed the gun straight at his head. I needed to get away from him. Our love was toxic; a deliciously chaotic love that I’ve grown addicted to and if I didn’t get away now, that love would destroy me from the inside out. I watched as he walked closer towards me until the gun pressed up against his temple. He closed his eyes as if savoring the feel of the cold metal steel against his skin. Licking his lips, his face became flushed as I glanced down and noticed his erection pressing up against the front of his faded blue jeans."

Wow! I can’t even put into words how awesome that paragraph is! It sets the stage for a story that will keep you on the edge of your seat until the very end.

Blissful Insanity is a tale about passion, possession, love and dependency. Jasper and Edward have known each other since they were children and always had an extremely strong connection. Edward’s family does not approve of Jasper. He’s too reckless, bad tempered and possessive, but through it all their love for one another never falters.

After a rather dangerous and scary incident involving Edward, Jake, Jasper and a gun, Jasper is sent to jail for three years. When he gets out, he’s hell bent on one thing – finding and claiming his “baby boy”. Meanwhile, Edward has tried to push Jasper out of his mind by moving on and starting a new life with someone else, but something is always off. He doesn’t have the heat and excitement he felt with Jasper and his repressed desires for the man he still loves start to manifest as vivid nightmares.

Now Edward has to decide whether to stay in a relationship that’s safe and sweet, or go back to what he wants and needs: passion, fire, intensity and reckless abandon with Jasper.

I can’t say enough good things about this story! I loved every moment of it and I think you will as well! Take a moment to read this story. You will not be disappointed!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for our Gem Awards Win!

Thank you for our Gem Awards Win!
Winners: Site You Go To For Jasper Recs

Followers


Share Us!

Photobucket

Cafe Press Jasper's Darlin' Shop

Cafe Press Jasper's Darlin' Shop
Proceeds Benefit the Hannah's Hope for GAN Charity

Blog Archive