Jaspers Darlin's
twitter Pictures, Images and PhotosFacebook Pictures, Images and Photos

Name that Fanfic






It's time for everyone's favorite gameshow!

Name! That! Fanfic!

*smiles as the crowd goes wild*

Being the jerk that I am, I figured I would pick a hard one for ya'll this week. Something you'll have to reeeaaally dig for. AND I'm giving a double-whammy: TWO summaries!

Both of these stories are awesome and both of these stories deserve more readers. The first is Bellsper and the second is Jasward. Yes, yummeh slash.

Here we go!

Summary #1:

Bella and Edward are safe and back from Volterra... but what if Bella no longer wants the life that she once desired?


Summary #2:

'All I can see of him is longish, dirty blond colored hair tied back in a ponytail…' And Edward isn't even mildly interested in the new guy – that is, until he actually sees the guy's face… J/E SLASH. AH.


Think you know what fics they are? Show me whatcha got!




3 comments:

I'm reading the Bellsper one right now!
It's Losing my Religion! by (let me check the name again): arwen01


LuTBC, you are absolutely correct! Yay! *throws confetti at you*

Now, do you know what story the other one is? Huh, huh, huh?


the second one is Blond Ponytail by Savannah_Vee :) j/s since no one answered LOLz


Post a Comment

Thank you for our Gem Awards Win!

Thank you for our Gem Awards Win!
Winners: Site You Go To For Jasper Recs

Followers


Share Us!

Photobucket

Cafe Press Jasper's Darlin' Shop

Cafe Press Jasper's Darlin' Shop
Proceeds Benefit the Hannah's Hope for GAN Charity

Blog Archive