Jaspers Darlin's
twitter Pictures, Images and PhotosFacebook Pictures, Images and Photos

Dirty-Minded Darlin'











It's Monday! And ya'll know what that means... time to get perveh. *grins and rubs hands together*

This week's dirty comes from fellow Darlin' extraordinairre, abbymickey24.

Interviewer: How can your fans reach you?

Jackson: I just started the twitter thing. I'm still new, so be gentle with me; I'll be gentle to you.




*reads words again*

He's on... twitter?

*licks lips*

*lets his answer sink in for a minute*

*follows Jax faster than my hands can click*

*goes into stalker mode*




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for our Gem Awards Win!

Thank you for our Gem Awards Win!
Winners: Site You Go To For Jasper Recs

Followers


Share Us!

Photobucket

Cafe Press Jasper's Darlin' Shop

Cafe Press Jasper's Darlin' Shop
Proceeds Benefit the Hannah's Hope for GAN Charity

Blog Archive